Friday 17 February 2012

More stuffed badger comments...

Following reaction to the stuffed badger in the shop, I was told several anecdotes but could only remember two...so here they are!

One customer said that she was traumatized by her Dad who, for no clearly explained reason, bought her a stuffed cat for her birthday and...wait for it...it was on wheels! Were the wheels nailed to each leg or was the cat on a plank with wheels on – I don’t know.

Another customer related borrowing a stuffed pheasant and attaching it to someone’s TV aerial as a practical joke. I’m no expert but I can’t imagine that helped improve the reception. Or maybe it did, and they then had to keep the pheasant there forever more. If there are any more stuffed animal stories out there I’m sure we will mention them.

No comments:

Post a Comment